Elmohandis duco is a fast drying and high gloss nitrocellulose product used as topcoat for cars, furniture, wood & industrial purposes. It consists of Nitrocellulose resin, alkyd resin, solvent, high quality pigments and special additives.
- Fast drying
- High resistanceto weather conditions
- High abrasion resistance
- High adhesion
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High gloss
- Coverage rate: 3-5 m²/liter (@30µ D.F.T)
- Ensure that Surface is clean and free from dust, grease and any other contaminants.
- It is recommended to apply Elmohandis Duco Surfacer (Primer) before the Duco paint and sand well.
- Elmohandis duco (N.C) paint should be applied by air spray after diluted with Elmohandis duco thinner.
Tools: Spray gun
Validity: 2 years from production date, if stored in the original sealed container at normal temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: 3.75, 0.9 liter
Color: White, Black, Yellow, red, Metallic and according to request.
Solid content: 55±2%
Drying time: 10-15 minutes(touch dry) and 30 minutes surface dry@ 60-50 μ DFT
Coverage rate: 3-5 m²/liter (@30µ D.F.T)
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)