It is a high-quality emulsion paint, used for interior and exterior . Consists of high-quality polymer, pigment, filler and special additives.
- Good hiding power
- High Adhesion Power
- Used as primer or top coat
Available standard colors
The colors below are for your reference only. There might be a color deviation which is caused by the device and the screen settings you use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, grease or wax.
- Apply first coat of wall primer after diluting to 100% with water then wait to dry and apply second coat diluted up to 50%.
- Apply Elmohandis wall filler with putty knife on the wall and sand well after drying to bring smooth surface .
- Apply Elmohandis Chemi plast by brush or roller after thinning with water to 50% for the first coat and 25-30% for the second& third coat if required
Tools: brush or roller
Validity: 18 months from production date if stored in original sealed container at normal temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: 20 Kg Pail, 5 kg Pail, Drum 150 kg
Color: White, Cream, .blue, Green, apricot, nescafe, light grey or according to request
Density: 1.55 ±0.05 gm/cm³
Solid content: 65±5 %
Touch dry 15-20 minute
Hard dry: 6 hours
Coverage rate: 65-75m²/20kg according to surface nature@100µDFT
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)