Elmohandis Chemi matt is a high synthetic matt paint, designed to be used as interior/exterior paints. It consists of special alkyd resins – solvent – special additive – high coverage and color retention pigments
It is suitable for wood, metal and concrete after using the wall filler
- Fast dry
- High hiding power
- High weather resistance
- Good adhesion
- Covering Rate: 20-25 m²/ 3.75liter (depend on the nature of the substrate and also the color)
- Ensure that surfaces are dry and free from dust and grease before application
- Chemi Matt paint should be diluted to 50-80 % by weight with Elmohandis thinner in case of air spray and 30% in case of brush.
- Chemi matt Elmohandis should be applied after Elmohandis primer (Zalagon) for steel surfaces, and after wall filler for cement and wooden surfaces.
- 2nd coat is applied after 24 hours from the first coat.
Tools: brush, roller or spray gun.
Validity: 2 years from production date if kept in close container at normal temperature away from direct sun light
Packing size: 3.75 liter.
Color: Available in (white or according to request)
Density: 1.45±0.05 gm/cm³
Solid content: 65-70% according to color of paints.
Drying time: 1 hour air dry @100μ D.F.T
Coverage rate: 20-25 m²/ 3.75liter (depend on the nature of the substrate and also the color)
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)