Water – based Acrylic Pearl Luster finish is specially formulated to decorate the surface with sparkling velvet effects.It is formulated from high quality pearl pigment, acrylic binder and special additives
- Velvet appearance
- High gloss
- High adhesive Power
- Covering Rate: 4-6 m2/kg (full wall roller or brush application), 25m²/kg (in case of using decorative sponge)
- Surface should be dry, free of oil, dust, efflorescence, .. etc.
- Apply 1st coat of Elmohandis wall primer, wait for 2-4 hours to dry.
- Apply Velvet Pearl Luster finish as a top coat by creating beautiful designs.
- We can also use Roshan Elmohandis (optional) as Primer for velvet to give new texture glossy pearl effect.
Tools: By Brush, Roller or decorative sponge, stamp
Validity: 12 months from production date if stored in the original sealed container at normal temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: 1 kg pail
Color: Silver, Gold, Bronze, Maroon and Base which can be tint with Elmohandis colorant to get any color require
Solid Content: 38±1 %
Touch Dry: 30 minutes
Recoat able: After 12 hrs.
Finish: glossy pearl effect
Coverage: 4-6 m2/kg (full wall roller or brush application), 25m²/kg (in case of using decorative sponge
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)