N.C decorative paint gives crocodile skin shape to the paint,. Used on concrete, wood, plaster and metal surfaces
- Easy application
- Adds elegance and beauty to the surfaces
- It is characterized by strength and durability
- Hides the surface defects
- Covering Rate: 4-6m² /liter depending on the nature of the surface
- The surface should be clean
- Apply Doco Paint as a first coat according to required color
- Then leave the area to dry
- Apply the crackle by spray gun after dilution from 20 to 25% of total paints and leave to dry while drying crack will start until complete drying it will crack completely.
- Note: Spray distance should be 30 to 40 cm. If the distance is less than 30 cm, the surface openings will be very wide. If the distance is greater than 40 cm, the openings will be very narrow. Compress the air so that it is 1.5-2 bar
Tools: spray gun
Validity: 12 months from the date of production. If kept in a sealed container at normal temperatures away from direct sunlight
Packing size: 0.9 liter
Color: avilble with diffrent colors
Density: 0.97±0.01 gm / cm3
Surface dryness: 10 minutes, can be apply after total dry
Coverage rate: 4-6m² /liter depending on the nature of the surface
Dilution: Elmohandis Duco Thinner
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)