Elmohandis Fiber is unsaturated polyester puty consist of two components, specially made to fill scrat ches and cracks and to treat uneven surfaces resulting from the effects of car dusting. It is also used for other purposes such as metal structures and wood. It consists of non-saturated polyester resin, pigments, fillers, special solvents with special additives.
- Easy application
- Easy Sanding
- High filling ability
- Fast Dry
- Provides excellent flexibility
- Has high impact strength
- The surface should be free from moisture, oil and dust before application.
- Mix Fiber & hardener parts thoroughly on flat surfaces with help of knife per recommended ratio. Mix gently to attain homogeneity.
- Any increase in the ratio of the prescribed hardener lead to redness in the paint that are sprayed after the paste and any deficiency of the proportion of the prescribed hardener leads to cracks in the surface of the paste, so please adhere to the prescribed ratio.
- Apply the Fiber by putty knife over the surface to be repaired.
- Sand the surface with the recommended sanding grit to get the smooth even surface required.
Tools: putty knife /sanding grit no.120&180
Validity: 12 months for base and hardener in sealed cool and dry conditions
Packing size: 2 kg, 1.5 kg
Density: 1.80±0.05 gm/cm³
Mixing ratio: hardener should be from 2:3%
Gel Time : 3-5 minutes
Sanding time after application: 30 minutes
Sanding: with sanding grit no. P120-P180
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)