It is a special water-based formula, designed to give surfaces marble effect. It is formulated from high quality polymer, high quality pigment, filler & special additive that give the glossy marble effect.
- Give Marble effect
- High adhesion Power
- Covering Rate: 4-6 m2/liter (or depend on the required shape)
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, grease or wax
- Apply first coat of wall primer after diluting up to 100% with water, then wait to dry and apply second coat diluted up to 50%.
- Apply Elmohandis wall filler with putty knife on the wall and sand well after drying to bring smooth surface, then apply Elmohandis (Chemi plast or gold ) as base coat for Marble paints.
- Apply the marble using trowel until it covers the surface
- Finally give the gloss to the surface by using special stainless-steel knife.
- Apply Elmohandis marble polish using cotton or polish machine for more gloss and protection
Tools: Special stainless-steel knife.
Validity: 18 months from production date if stored in the original sealed container at normal temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: 20Kg Pail, 5 kg Pail
Color: base for tinting as per required
Density: 1.65±0.05 gm/cm3
Solid Content: 70±2%
Drying time: surface dry: 20 minutes
Hard dry: 3-4 hours
Covering: 4-6 m2/liter (or depend on the required shape)
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)