It is an acrylic compound. use as insulator against water and rain . designed for roof and steel roof (zinc ) After drying it makes a layer that prevents water leakage. It consists of acrylic polymer, pigment, filler and special additives.
- High flexibility
- High water resistance
- High weather condition resistance
- High reflection of the sunlight due to its white color and brightness
- Covering Rate: 10m²/15kg (3 coats)
- Surface should be scrubbed and cleaned with water or pressurised air.
- Dilute up to 100 % with water for the first coat then apply by roller. Wait for two hours for total dry before applying the 2nd coat.
- Second coat should be diluted up to 50% and 25% for the third coat.
- In case of steel roof, it is recommended to put cloth piece then apply roof coat on it.
Tools: Brush/ Roller
Validity: 18 months from Production date date if stored in original sealed container at normal temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: Drum 15kg & 4kg
Color: White or according to request
Density: 1.35 ±0.05 gm/cm³
Solid Content: 60±1.0%
Drying time: 2 hours for recoat
Finish: ¼ gloss
Coverage rate: 10m²/15kg (3 coats)
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)