It is a high-quality matt emulsion paint, and can be used interior and exterior. It is formulated from high quality polymer, high quality pigment, filler and special additives.
This particular paint quality is used as a base paint for our color mixing centers. When you order paint in a Elmohandis Color Mixing Center this is the quality paint you get.
As a white paint it is also for sale at all regular retailers.
High adhesion power
Good hiding power
High abrasion power
- Covering Rate: 100-105m²/20kg
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, grease or wax.
- Apply first coat of wall primer after diluting up to 100% with water, then wait to dry and apply second coat diluted up to 50%.
- Apply Elmohandis wall filler with putty knife on the wall and sand well after drying to bring smooth surface, then apply Elmohandis Emulsion paints.
- Apply Elmohandis Gold by brush or roller after thinning with water up to 50% for the first coat and to 25-30% for the second coat.
Tools: brush or roller
Validity: 18 months from production date if stored in the original sealed container at normal temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: 20Kg Pail, 5 kg galon. Special Weight for Bases
Color: White or according to request
Density: 1.35-1.55gm/cm³ according to base type
Solid Content: 55-66 % according to base type
Touch dry 15-20 minutes
Hard dry: 6 hours
Coverage rate: 100-105m²/20kg according to surface nature
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)