It is a high quality semi-gloss emulsion paint. It can be used interior and exterior. It is formulated from high quality polymer, high quality pigments and special additives.
- Semi-gloss, and environment friendly
- High adhesive power
- Color retention
- Excellent hiding power
- Wash ability.
- High abrasion power
- Covering Rate: 100m²/17kg according to surface nature.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, grease or wax.
- Apply first coat of wall primer after diluting to 100% with water then wait to dry and apply second coat diluted up to 50%.
- Apply Elmohandis wall filler with putty knife on the wall and sand well after drying to bring smooth surface .
- Apply Elmohandis Chemi plast as a primer for Silk Emulsion
- Apply Elmohandis Silk Emulsion by brush or roller after thinning with water up to 50% for the first coat and to 25-30% for the second coat.
Tools: brush or roller
Validity: 18 months from production date if stored at normal temperature away from direct sun light
Packing size: pail 17 kg, 4kg . Special Weight for Bases
Color: White or according to request.
Density: 1-1.2 gm/cm3 according to base type.
Solid Content: 50-55% according to base type.
Touch dry 1hour
Hard dry: 8 hours
Finish: semi -gloss
Coverage rate: 100m²/17kg according to surface nature.
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)