Elmohandis Chemi gloss is a high synthetic gloss paint comes in attractive colors used as interior /exterior paints. It consists of special alkyd resins – solvent – special additives – high coverage and color retention pigments.
It is suitable for wood, metal and concrete after using wall filler.
- High gloss
- Fast dry
- High hiding power
- High weather resistance
- Good adhesion
- Covering Rate: 20-25 m²/ 3.75liter (depend on the nature of the substrate and olso the color)
Available standard colors
The colors below are for your reference only. There might be a color deviation which is caused by the device and the screen settings you use.
- Ensure that surfaces are dry and free from dust and grease before application
- Chemi gloss paint should be diluted to 30-50 % by weight with Elmohandis thinner in case of air spray and 30% in case of brush.
- Chemi gloss Elmohandis should be applied after Elmohandis primer (Zalagon) for steel surfaces, and after wall filler for cement and wooden surfaces.
- 2nd coat is applied after 24 hours from the first coat.
Tools: brush, spray gun.
Validity: 2 years from production date if kept in close container at normal temperature away from direct sun light
Packing size: 3.75, 0.9, 0.25 liter
Available Colors: white, cream, black, light blue, dark blue, light green, dark green, red oxide, red, yellow, violet, grey, silver, apricot, orange, brown and gold
Density: 0.9-1.12 gm/cm³
Solid content: 50-65% according to color of paints.
Drying time: 2½-3 hours air dry @100μ D.F.T
Coverage rate: 20-25 m²/ 3.75liter (depend on the nature of the substrate and also the color)
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)