Elmohandis hammer finish gives hammer strokes form, which is distinguished with its beautiful and attractive shapes. It is designed specially to be used as a protective coat for tools, kitchens and metallic surfaces. It is formulated from special type of resin, solvent, high quality pigments, aluminum paste and special additives.
- high corrosion resistance
- High gloss
- High resistance to weather conditions
- High resistance to heat
- Fast drying
- Hides surface defects
- Covering Rate: 3-5 m²/liter
- Ensure that surfaces are clean, and free from any contaminants.
- Elmohandis hammer finish paint should be applied by air spray after diluted with Elmohandis doco thinner, the shape required could be controlled by controlling the spray gun noise, and the distance of application.
Tools: spray gun
Validity: 2 years from production date if stored in a tightly closed container at normal temperature away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: 0.9 liter
Color: Available in variety of colors (refer to Elmohandis Hammer finish Catalog)
Density: 1.10±0.05 gm/cm³
Solid Content: 50±5%
10-15 minutes (touch dry)
3 – 4 hours hard dry
Coverage rate: 3-5 m²/liter
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)