A transparent decorative paint gives crocodile skin shape to the paint. It can be used on concrete, wood and gypsum boards.
- Easy application.
- Adds elegance and beauty to the surfaces.
- It is characterized by strength and durability.
- Hides the surface defects.
- Covering Rate: 4-6m² /liter depending on the nature of the surface
- The surface should be cleaned thoroughly.
- Apply a coat of semi-gloss emulsion (Silk Elmohandis or Velvet), gloss enamel (Chemigloss Elmohandis) after the application of wall primer and wall filler, tint according to requested color in the back ground
- Then leave the area to dry
- Apply the crackle by brush or roller and leave to dry for an hour minimum.
- Apply Matt Emulsion Paint (Gold Elmohandis) without dilution and leave it to dry. While drying crack will start until the whole paint crack.
- The size of Crack depends on the thickness of matt paint added after Crackle layer (the thicker the paint layer, the bigger crack size)
- We can add al ayer of water varnish as a finish layer.
Tools: Rolla / Brush
Validity: 6 months from the date of production if kept in a sealed container at normal temperatures away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: 1 kg Pail
Density: 0.98±0.03 gm / cm3
Surface dryness: 30 minutes
Total dry :1 hour
Coverage rate: 4-6m² /liter depending on the nature of the surface
Dilution: no dilution
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)