The well known Elmohandis graffiato is composed of high quality adhesive material , spherical grains of quartz highly strong and special additives that distinguish Elmohandis Graffito.
- Highly resistant to environmental condition and to ultra violet rays of the sun.
- Inhibits the formation of fungus and bacteria.
- Perfectly adheres to the wall surface.
- Highly washable.
- Can be easily and quickly applied which make
- Elmohandis graffito last for many years and still keep its beautiful appearance
- Covering Rate: 8-10m²/20kg, or according to required shape, film thickness and nature of surface.
- Ensure that surface is clean and free from dust, grease, and wax.
- Apply one coat of Elmohandis Graffito using a trowel.
- Scratch the surface either vertically or in a circular movement using plastic or wood trowel.
Tools: plastic or wood trowel.
Validity: 18 months from production date if stored in the original sealed container at normal temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: Pail 20kg . Special Weight for Bases
Color: Elmohandis Graffito is available in the widest variety of chosen colors to satisfy our customers.
Density: 1.35-1.65 gm/cm³ according to base type.
Solid Content: 65-80% according to base type.
Touch dry 2hours
Hard dry: 8 hours.
Finish: ½ gloss
Coverage rate: 8-10m²/20kg, or according to required shape, film thickness and nature of surface.
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)