Elmohandis wood stain is especially designed for dying furniture, which shows the natural beauty of wood and furniture. Formulated from organic pigments, special resin, solvent and additives.
- Penetrates deep to protect and beautifies longer and accentuates natural wood depth.
- Protects against moisture and sun.
- Color retention and UV protection.
- Available in beautiful color.
- Covering Rate: 2-6 m²/250ml or according to dilution ratio and color required.
- Surface should be degreased thoroughly before dying.
- Apply coat of wood sealer and sand well.
- Apply wood stains according to dilution ratio mentioned or without dilution by spraying or by cotton to get the required color, if needed apply second coat, also we can add wood dye to the sealer.
- Second coat is recommended /or according to color required.
Tools: Cotton or spray gun
Validity: two years from production date if stored in tightly close container at normal temperature away from direct sun light.
Packing size: 250 ml bottle
Color: according to Elmohandis Color Chart
2-3 min Touch dry
5 minutes hard dry
Dilution ratio: 5-10 from dye: 100 Duco thinner
Covering rate: 2-6 m²/250ml or according to dilution ratio and color required.
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)