Flooring Primer Epoxy
El mohandis Flooring primer epoxy is a fast-drying primer and specially designed to be the basic for epoxy paint flooring because of its high ability to withstand the heavy work resulting from the movement of trucks and cranes and equipment. It is suitable for painting the floors of factories, workshops, hospitals and others.
Note: Primer epoxy flooring is a primer rather than a final coating.
- Excellent resistance to weather conditions
- It has high mechanical properties
- High adhesivity
- Easy to apply
- Bear the hard work
- Resistant to acids and chemicals
- Covering Rate: 14 m²/3.75liter according to surface nature.
- Load holes, cracks and uneven surface silt.
- Make sure the surface is clean of dust and sandpaper, and that the surface is free from dirt and dry.
- Incorporated by Epoxy primer flooring after mixing it with the hardener on two faces using the roller, taking into account the drying time between each face.
- Primer must be mixed with the hardener before use directly.
- Thinning : by using Elmohandis eopxy thinner
- Used for foundation only and not fit as a final coat.
Tools: Brush/ spray gun /Roller.
Validity: 2 years from production date without mixing it with hardener if kept in a tightly closed container at normal temperature away from direct sunlight.
Packing size: 3.75 Liter
Tools: Brush, Roller
Validity: 8 months from production date if stored at normal temperatures away from direct sunlight
Packing size: 20KG
Color: white, grey or according to request
Density : 1.60± 0.05 gm/cm³
Solid content: 80-90 %
Drying time ( @25°C): touch dry: 2½- 3½ hrs, Recoat able 8-10 hrs
Hard dry: 8-10 hrs
-Mixing ratio:5(Epoxy Primer):1(hardener)
jel time (@25C°): 3.5hrs
Covering rate:14 m²/3.75liter according to surface nature.
We are the experts in: Wall Filler Wall Paint Floor Coatings Epoxy Coating Wood & Metal Paint Varnishes Insulator Paints
In its factories Elmohandis Paints produces the highest quality of paints for many purposes for in an around your house, offices and factories, shops, restaurants and even roads.
Every day our 75 trucks bring our products to our customers in every state to make their building more beautifull.
Know Us More!
Do you want to know more about our company and products?
- Try the search button on this page
- Try the chat box on this page
- You can send us a mail
- You can can the hotline
Here below you find many answers to questions you might have about buying our products our how to best use them. Just click on the button and you go to our extensive Frequently Asked Question page (FAQ)